Thursday, September 8, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing September Release: Day 2



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's September release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!




Little Paige wants to dance into your heart!


Paige will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi Everyone! For today's preview I decided to 
make my ballerina a Sugar Plum Fairy. 
When I was in elementary I took ballet for about 2 years
But I was totally fascinated by ballet when
I went to a San Francisco ballet company presenting 
The Nutcracker. I saw it once again at UC Berkeley and
I was just as fascinated by the presentation.

I have this 8x8 Graphic 45 paper pad called
The Nutcracker Sweet
And it was perfect for Page as a ballerina.

I had so much fun coloring her! She looks so sweet
plus it's sort of a Winter or Christmas card...
So yay! Got one out the way. LOL 
Not really just goes into my card stash until 
I need one for emergencies. ha!


I hope you enjoyed our September peeks so far!
See you tomorrow!
 Have a great day!

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya