Saturday, October 21, 2017

A Very Merry Christmas

Hello Everyone! Happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using mainly one color family... purples... 
I had particularly colored the image a long time ago and set it aside but finally took the time to complete a card with her. I bought the rubber stamp from the https://thegreetingfarm.com/


The rubber stamp is called Holiday Anya 4
The paper is from Doodlebug Design called Frosty Friends
The sentiment is from a stamp set I bought at Michaels and I'll have to
come back with the name once I find it under all of my crafty mess. 
I used a Sakura Gelly Roll to glitter up the star and her boots.
The cutting die is from Craftin' Desert Divas.


Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess


I'll be entering my card at: 
Monochromatic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya