Friday, October 6, 2017

Snowball Fairy

Good morning!

Last night I was working on this fairy that I've had for a while now but I hadn't trimmed it. I don't know why I don't do it when I first get my stamps..... I need to get better with that. This one is a retired gray Rubber Stamp but it may have been re-made into clear or revamped I'm not sure.  I found  a photo of the insert online so you can see how it looked on the shop. I also took a picture of a fraction of the mess I had created while trimming and coloring this fairy. No, It's not cute but when I get most creative the results for my desk are spread out and messy. At the end I might start a new coloring with the same pencils or markers or I'll put everything away and start fresh.



The Flowers are from Not2Shabby Shop (I just colored them a little),
 The corner Snowflake die is from LaLa Land Crafts,
and the Oval dies are from Spellbinders and from Avery Elle.
The paper is from Doodlebug Design

 close-up
I used Sakura gel pens for some of the shimmer 
I also used iridescent Chunky Glitter from Recollections.


Here's some of my kreative mess
These are most of the Copic makers, a Copic Multiliner, a Sakura Gelly Roll,  
a Uni-ball Signo Angelic, and one Prismacolor pencil

Here is how the stamp set looks (only mine is lavender)


I used Kraftin' Kimmie's September Sketch 



I hope you liked my card. 

Thank you for stopping by. 


Katya Bess

1 comment:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya