Thursday, July 19, 2018

LMMS: Polka Dot Pals Kyree

Hello there!

Here's a cute little image I've colored before, it's Polka Dot Pals Kyree and a Polka Dot Pals Add-On FacesPDP Kyree is so much fun to color especially fun to create a card just for fun and for birthday cards. The sentiment I used is Better Than Ice Cream Sentiment and it's just $1.00 in the http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/ right now.


I colored PDP Kyree with Copic Markers
and the background sky was done with Distress Inks


Here is a little of the process...
I picked out papers from the Recollections paper pad called
Pool-Riffic

Here is are the colors I chose for her outfit
and the ice cream flavors

 These are the colors I chose for the grass.


I hope you liked the card. 

Thank you so much for visiting.


Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya