Friday, August 3, 2018

Life With You Is A Fairytale!


Hey There! Just worked on a card with rubber stamp set image from Kraftin' Kimmie called 
Princess Petunia. I really enjoyed coloring this stamp again. I have all of these retired stamps and
had only added the cling backing but hadn't organized them. Last week I was kind of sick so I made sleeves for a bunch of my loose Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I used this month's sketch and the theme for this week too. 

I had a little difficulty with my lighting. Usually I can get away with the sun outside
but this time I kept getting a weird tone so I added the picture from inside as well before the card was done. 

I liked how the colors pop here more. 

I colored her up with my Polychromos colored pencils. 


Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess

Will enter my card at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya