Sunday, August 25, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Cupcake Cutie

Hello Everyone!

It feels like I've been gone from my craft room forever even though only a week has passed by.  I did do a couple live crafty videos while out of town for 7 Kids Customer's Create!  and I was a nervious wreck. LOL If you have watched them let me know what you think and I'm open to suggestions because I am still learning.


On to my card, I wanted to make sure I colored her up pretty big without cropping her. I knew that while I was going to be out of town I was going to use my Polychromos pencils so I printed her on Kraft paper. I kept this card pretty clean and simple because I wanted to put details on her face and the whip frosting of the cupcake. Isn't Josie adorable?! When I looked at her I imaged her with dimples. At first I was a little sketchy on how it was turning out but as I kept coloring it came out alright, I think.

Cupcake Cutie - C.C. Design



Polychromos (in random order) used:
Ivory, White, Black, Burnt Siena, Burnt Ochre, 
Cadmium Yellow, Burnt Umber, Dark Flesh, Black

Light Cobalt. Turquoise, Light Phthalo Blue, Cobalt Turquoise,
Dark Flesh, Madder, Rose Carmine, 
Cold Grey, Warm Grey IV


Here is the coloring of Josie when I first started.

Don't forget to join us at:
for exclusive stamps, freebies, games, live tutorials
and lots more fun! 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya