Thursday, August 1, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: You've been in my thoughts

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome to the Summer Garden by release Sweet November Stamps over at 7 Kids Crafts. The design team has some really beautiful cards to share and I really enjoyed coloring this month's release. Because these images have many details I really wanted to use my colored pencils to give them justice. I am sure that anyone can color them beautifully with markers or other mediums but for my ability I wanted to use pencils. I get a little more control using colored, plus I hadn't used mine in a while. I wanted to use only Polychromos pencils but I didn't realize that I grabbed a couple of Prismacolor pencils as well.... shows my organization heehee but I did like the colors when I laid them down on Kraft Cardstock..

August 1st and 2nd there will be a Sweet November Summer Garden Bundle Deal Just click the link for the special price.

If you checked out the link you'll notice that there are several lovely Summer Garden lady fae in this collection.



Here is an excerpt of Sweet November - Gerbera Daisy Fae:

Next along the garden path the happy Gerbera Daisy Fae welcomes all with a cheery disposition that matches the flowers she so loves. There is a happiness in this corner of the garden that is completely irresistible. One can't help but smile as you watch the daisies sway and dance atop their long stems and Gerbera Daisy dancing right along with them.


To create my card I use 4 different sets listed below: 





I used lots of colors to color my image. 
Polychromos  + a couple Prismacolor Pencils:
Ivory, Burnt Sienna, Walnut Brown, Dark Flesh, Light Flesh, Cinnamon, Indian Red, Dark Chrome Yellow,  Black, Warm Grey IV, Warm Gray II, White, Chrome Oxide Green, Pale Sage (Prismacolor)
Kelly Green (Prismacolor), Limepeel (Prismacolor), Emerald Green, Hooker's Green,
Dark Cadmium Yellow, Dark Cadmium Orange, Deep Red, Dark Red, 


Don't forget to join us at:
for exclusive stamps, freebies, games, live tutorials
and lots more fun! 


Thank you so much for stopping by,


Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya