Tuesday, October 29, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Gingy have a holly jolly Christmas

Hello Crafty Friends!

Last week over at 7 Kids Crafts there was a vault release with sweet Gingy. There were 5 images in total.

For today's card I used Gingy with Popcorn by Sweet November Stamps. I colored him up with Polychromos pencils and I used both a soft and burnishing techniques depending on the area I was coloring. I used an older Hello Bluebird sentiment from the Typed Christmas sentiment set. I stamped the sentiment with VersaFine Clair: Nocturne.

I loved coloring and giving little Gingy a background setting for his little popcorn and holly berry garland. I started with some big pine tree needles to emphasize on Gingy's small stature. Then I sort of filled in the background with a big Christmas tree skirt. Then added a dark wood floor, white baseboard and a creamy yellow wall. To add some shine to the frosting and holly berries, I added glossy accents and let dry overnight before cropping down with the rectangle die by My Creative Time.


I hope you get a chance to play with theses cute little Gingys if you grabbed them

Don't forget to join us at:
for exclusive stamps, freebies, games, live tutorials
and lots more fun! 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya