Saturday, October 12, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Monsters Only

Hello Crafty Friends,

I had used this stamp on my previous post here: Dreaming of a White Christmas and I got so many questions about the coloring that I decided to do a facebook live with it even though I don't think I'm an expert at color pencils at all. You can check out the live here if you have time: Katya's Facebook Live at 7 Kids Customer's Create using Beaming elf. Kelly has ordered more of this cute elf from Penny Black and you'll be able to color him up too when it's restocked. During my live coloring I had a crafty friend, Sheila Fisher said she was planning to use him with Halloween colors. I thought this little elf colored in Halloween colors was a brilliant idea and after the live I had to ask her if it was okay to use that idea and she said yes. Yay! The first thing I thought was to color him up in green skin to make him into a little cute goblin and give him candy corn colored stripes. haha

The colors are listed below.

The Doodlebug papers are still in the shop and you can find them here:
Doodlebug Designs- 6x6 pad Candy Carnival

The banner and the sentiment which are all part of a 90 piece die cut set are available here:
Doodlebug Designs - Chit Chat Die Cuts - Candy Carnival
(note: I did trim the white from the banners/pennant.)


Beaming - Penny Black


Polychromos used:
Permanent Green, Deep Cobalt Green, Cadmium Yellow, White, Walnut Brown,
Cold Grey III, Rose Carmine, Burnt Ochre, Black,
Orange Glaze, Light Cadmium Red, Purple Violet, Mauve

Memento Dual Marker: Tuxedo Black

Don't forget to join us at:
for exclusive stamps, freebies, games, live tutorials
and lots more fun! 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya