Saturday, July 25, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: fox and squirrel friends

Hello Crafty Friends,

I hope you are doing well. This week 7 Kids Crafts is sponsoring our friends over at Crafting of Hue. All friends are welcome to grab this cute digi stamp from the 7 Kids Crafts, just check out the new arrivals in the store to find the new digital stamps as well as the freebie stamp that I used below.


Freebie for Crafting of Hue friends
Framed Tags - Artist Mat Creative Cuts - Mama Elephant
Doodlebug Designs - Fall Friends

I colored the image with Copic markers and framed it using a the Artist Mat Creative Cuts by Mama Elephant. The design paper I used is from Doodlebug Designs - Fall Friends.

Copic Markers used:
YR14, YR24, YR27
E41, E42
E17, E27
YG61, YG63, YG67
Y38, YR04, YG61, YG63

For fun monthly games, prizes and sales check out:



Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya