Saturday, August 1, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: Crafty Box

Happy Saturday Crafty Friends,

Today is the kick-off of a month long birthday celebration. Not only it's Kelly Neis' birthday but it's also the 7 Kids Crafts Store 4th anniversary. Tracy Young from the Sweet November team designed a stamp just for the celebration and it will be free in the shop. Thank you Tee for your contribution.
I also, used the Corner Room Scene Builder digital stamp set by Sweet November Stamps - this set is so versatile, you can use it for almost any room in a house.

Since it's a celebration month there will be lots of fun games, freebies, discounts, free shipping that you don't want to miss if you were planning on buying some crafty items.

When I first saw this image I thought it would be fun to create a card for someone who just received their new home. The sentiment I created myself as congratulations and because we know how fun moving, packing and unpacking is. (sarcasm) LOL


Free digi Crafty Box






For all of the fun games check out:


Thank you so much for visiting. 

Katya Bess

12 comments:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya