Friday, March 4, 2016

Fairy Kelsey

Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's March release!  
Who's done with winter and ready for Spring?  We are!!

Meet our newest stamp,


Kelsey is available store as of today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you this week!!



`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the project I made for today!

Here Kelsey looks very sweet on top of a toadstool.
I chose to color the toadstool like the ones I see in our front yard.

Markers: Copic
Dies: Fancy Frame Dies I just cropped to fit my image and
I had a different plan in my head for this image but 
perhaps another day... I will create a night scene. 
I made little sparkles with a white pen
used Sakura Clearstar Jellyroll and some Wink of Stella
for some of the headdress to add a little sparkle
The papers were from Doodlebug Designs 
(I NEED more of that paper ASAP... aaaahhh running very low. LOL )

Here is a close-up of the coloring. 
I hope you like the image and my coloring too. :P

She will be available in the STORE Friday!

Check out the rest of the 
DT's projects here:


Thanks for joining us for our March Release.
 Have a great day!

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya