Thursday, March 3, 2016

Julie Enjoy the Ride

Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's March release!  
Who's done with winter and ready for Spring?  We are!!

Meet our newest stamp,

Julie is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we will showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the project I made for today!

After I colored her hair all I could think about is
the movie Pretty In Pink
with Andie and reddish hair so I colored her
little dress pink. LOL   
The paper is from Doodlebug Design: Hello Sunshine 6x6 pad
the card base is from Recollections and the flowers
were from Michael's - I cut those off and hot-glued
them on to the card in from of the 
La La Land Crafts Heart Fence die.


I added little freckles with a Sepia Copic Multiliner 

Julie will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our March Release
 and have a great day!

Katya Bess

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the freckles and the beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya