Friday, April 26, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations: Power Poppy Coneflowers

Hello Crafty Friends,

I had loads of fun creating this card using Power Poppy: Easy Breezy Coneflowers. My Mom has many flowers and even works at a school garden. At Verde Partnership Garden there are many pretty flowers, among them there are these bright yellow Cornflowers which inspired me to choose this color. I love that these flowers are available in digital for so I can blow them up or make them smaller if I wanted to. Thank you so much for the friends and sponsors over at powerpoppy.com




I used primarily Polychromos color pencils to color my image.

Cadmium Yellow, Caput Mortuum, Sanguine, Light Cadmium Yellow, 
Cadmium Orange, Burnt Umber, 
Permanent Green, Hookers Green,
Cold Greey VI, Light Cobalt Turquoise

Then I lightly daubed it with 
Distress Saphire (Distress Oxide)

Thank you so much for visiting. 

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya