Sunday, May 12, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Baby Cactus

Hello Crafty Friends & Happy Mother's Day!


Today at 7kidscrafts.com we are celebrating Mother's Day with a 20% off sale and free shipping on orders over $35.00 using code: AMAZING

In honor of today's special day, all of the DT gals from 7kidscrafts.com  created a card using something from Stamping Bella.  I created a card with a new mom in mind so I decided to use this cute Cactus Baby rubber stamp from Stampingbella



I colored the cute cactus baby with Copic markers. 

YG03, YG17, YG67, R20
RV25, RV19 
YR27, YR04, E97
G85

Distress Oxide: Broken Chine
Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn
Paper: Doodlebug Inc
Banner Die: La La Land Crafts
Letter stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother of humans, 
fur babies, dragons and all in between. 

Thank you for stopping by. 

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya