Saturday, May 4, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Thank You So Much

Hello Crafty Friends!

Happy International Scrapbooking Day!

Today there is lots of fun stuff going on at 7Kids Customers Create Facebook Page and a nice sale at www.7kidscrafts.com - 25% off (exclusdes digis and new releases.)

This time I wanted to create a card for my son's teacher. She's going away on maternity leave and won't be at school for Teacher's Week. I wanted to create a card that isn't girly at all because I want her to think about my son when she looks at the image. heehee. I was actually one of the winners for from CC Designs for the month of March and I waited to use my gift code until April, I just couldn't resist those cute bears. CC Designs - Bears Clear stamps. Kelly also carries some of the C.C. Designs stamps and dies. The Mama Elephant die is from www.7kidscrafts.com and I thought it was a perfect size to use up with the background I created a long time ago and set aside.



I used Copic markers to color the image + 2 Crayola color pencils
Y15, Y18, Y19, E 29, E37
E31, E35, E29, E37
(I forgot to bring my Copic colors to add blush and for the flower stem
but Daenerys came to the rescue with a red Crayola pencil and a Green one)
The green came out a little to light and waxy on the Copic paper
but the Red Crayola pencil actually looks pretty good on his little 
blushing cheeks. 

The layering die is from Divinity Stamps
formerly known as Our Daily Bread Designs

Don't forget the current sale and the live videos
or if you miss them they'll be up on the facebook page.

if you miss that sale there's another sale
going on all month long. 

Thank you so much for stopping by. 


Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya