Sunday, May 26, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Thank You So Much

Hello Everyone!

Happy Sunday! at https://www.7kidscrafts.com/ there is free shipping with any order over 25 this weekend only. Also the vendor of the month is Mama Elephant and Nuvo Drops (this excludes new arrivals.)

Today I wanted to share another card using the Mama Elephant Big Thank You So Much die (only I used the negative portion this time.) I also used a little bear from the Mama Elephant - Big News stamp set. There are so lots and lots of sentiments to choose from this set but I used the Little Bear holding a wooden sign and used "You're the beary best!" sentiment to go on his little wooden sign. To get the sunset gradient I used Picket Fence Studios - Life Changing Brushes



Distress Oxide:
Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber, Fired Brick, Broken China and Chipped Sapphire

Copic Markers:
E30, E33, E35, E35, E37 and E47

Polychromos:
Rose Carmine (very lightly for the bear's cheeks)


Here's part of the process. After I colored in the background with
Distress Oxides, I placed the Thank You So Much die where I wanted
to die cut it. After that make sure to save all of the pieces from the
negative. I placed the part that most people save like a puzzle
so I can see where the little cut-outs fit and glue those on.
Then save the die cut for another card or project.




Thank you so much for stoping by.

Katya Bess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya