Monday, September 2, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Fauna Meadowdancer Artist Trading Coin

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to share some of the details for the Artist Trading Coin I created on Facebook live at
7 Kids Customers Create! Facebook page you can check out this video here: Facebook Live Fauna Meadowdancer ATCoin This was my very first Facebook live but I wanted to do something to help celebrate 7 Kids Crafts' anniversary.

To start, I used is digital stamp Fauna Meadodancer by Sweet November Stamps. I reduced the size and cropped her so I can fit her into an Artist Trading Coin size which is a 2 and half inch circle. In this case for the 2 and half inch circle I used a punch from Recollections. The wings I used were from a clear stamp set called Fairy Mouse by Pink Ink Designs - that set is no longer available in the shop but there are other sets from the same company available that have wings you can use, such as this one: BEE-utiful.


Fauna Meadodancer by Sweet November Stamps 
Fairy Mouse by Pink Ink Designs


Polychromos:
Skin: White, Cold Grey VI, Warm Grey IV, Black, Dark Flesh or Rose Carmine
Eyes: White, Cadmium Yellow, Burnt Ochre, Burn Umber, 
(Copic mulitliner Black or Polychromos color pencil Black for the pupil)
Cadmium Yellow, Sakura Gelly Roll - White for catch lights or eyelights.
Lips: Madder and White 
Flower/Leaf: Permanent Green, Cadmium Yellow, Dark Cadmium Yellow and White
Wings: White, Dark Flesh, Light Cobalt Turquoise, DecoArt Galaxy Glitter (glue)
Hair: (I didn't keep track of my Spectrum Noir marker colors but I used a Red and a Dark Grey) 
White, Madder, Cadmium Yellow
Background: Cadmium Yellow, (Spectrum Noir marker a mid to dark green)
Hookers Green


Here is the full set of Artist Trading Coins.


Don't forget to join us at:
for exclusive stamps, freebies, games, live tutorials, 
Artist Trading Card/Coin Swaps,
and lots more fun! 

Thank you for stopping by. 

Katya Bess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya