Wednesday, September 25, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to share my latest birthday card. I haven't made too many 6x6 cards this year but I wanted to add lots of birthday balloons to make the card look more festive. (the balloon dies are from a CC Designs that I purchased a long time ago and name is not on the insert) The Happy Birthday die and the stamp are both from The Greeting Farm. You can find the clear stamps from the Miss Anya Samoyed set here. The birthday die cut I used is Happy Birthday and I loved it because it was smooth cut without me having to trim off edges or fussy around with it and it's also on a good deal. The fun papers are from Doodlebug 6x6 pads: Fairy Tales and the other one is called dot-grid-daisy-strope rainbow petite prints


I colored the image with copic markers and stamped
the dress and bow on one of the Doodlebug 6x6 papers: Fairy Tales pad
because I thought it was a cute and festive for a party or birthday dress. 

Don't forget to join us at:
for exclusive stamps, freebies, games, live tutorials
and lots more fun! 

Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya