Sunday, January 19, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: I Heart U Anya

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well. With this card I was thinking of all of the flowers that are given at this time, especially roses. I got this Doodlebug Designs paper at 7 Kids Crafts store from the Love Notes collections. This collection works well with Valentine's theme, Spring, Birthday or other occasions- they are some really pretty papers to work with. The stamp is from The Greeting Farm called I Heart U Anya that I've had since last year and I don't think I colored her up until now. You know when you get stamps that you have to have?! LOL Well it was definitely time to color her. Then I ordered some dies, one is called Love You also from The Greeting Farm and a new company in the store called Poppystamps by Memory Box, the die I got is called Whittle Birds. These cute birds are the perfect size to pair with I Heart U Anya and they didn't even need to be colored...


Copic markers used:
W9, W7, W5
N0, N4,
R27, R17, R05, R30
RV55, RV52
E0000, E000, E01, E11, R21, R20
G05, G16


I hope you liked the card
and I hope that you can grab some 
Doodlebug Designs papers + embellishments,  The Greeting Farm stamps + dies,
and some Poppystamps dies

Don't forget to participate all month long with this new release.
Everyone who participates this month will get an exclusive Tot 
next month or you could possibly win all of next month's release as well.
Also, catch special sales or promotions going on at:

Thank you so much for visiting.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya