Sunday, January 12, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: I love you in so many ways

Hello Crafty Friends!


Today I'm sharing a card made with two sets from the latest Penny Black Inc release, make sure to grab some of these cute stamps sets at 7 Kids Crafts Store while supplies last. For this somewhat simple card I used: Penny Black IncTake Me Away and Penny Black Inc: Love Language.

To color these cute bears that are floating away via balloons I first used a Spectrum Noirs as a base and then added shading details with color pencils. I wanted the teddy bears to sort of represent my hubby and I so I made one dark brown and one lighter brown.



Take Me Away and Love Language


I used both Polychromos and Prismacolor pencils.
Polychromos: 
Burnt Umber, Caput Mortuum, Black, Burnt Ochre, Dark Red,
Fhuchsia, Rose Carmine, Cold Grey VI 
the sky was done lightly with Light Ultramarine
Prismacolor: 
Sienna Brown
Uni-ball Signo White Angelic

Although I stamped my sentiment with my Misti I did not realize that my ink was kind of dry and attempted to go over it several times but my image shifted and had to go over the font with a gel pen.

I hope you like the card even though I messed it up with how my sentiment came out. 


Don't forget to participate all month long with this new release.
Everyone who participates this month will get an exclusive Tot 
next month or you could possibly win all of next month's release as well.
Also, catch special sales or promotions going on at:

Thank you so much for visiting.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya