Thursday, January 23, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: stylin' Miss Anya Buckles

Hello Everyone!

I hope all is well. Just wanted to share the card I created with one of the images I colored on this past Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day over at 7 Kids Customer's Create! Facebook page. This stamp set is by The Greeting Farm and it's called Miss Anya Buckles. Because of MLK Day and Black History month approaching I wanted to color someone of African Decent and create these braids. I like to see more variations in coloring skin and hair. 

The cutting dies are from Avery Elle and the background inks are Distress Oxides.



Don't forget to participate all month long with this new release.
Everyone who participates this month will get an exclusive Tot 
next month or you could possibly win all of next month's release as well.
Also, catch special sales or promotions going on at:

Thank you so much for visiting.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya