Sunday, January 26, 2020

7 Kids Crafts: Love Letters

Hello Everyone!

I've been having so much fun with The Greeting Farm stamps and Doodlebug Designs papers and Odds & Ends. This The Greeting Farm stamp is called: Miss Anya Samoyed and the Doodlebug Designs are from the Love Notes collection. The Mama Elephant die is called FT- Artist Mat 


I'm loving that I can use these papers plus the odd & ends for Valentine's, thinking of you, but also Spring or any time type of card that is cheerful and fun. I colored her up with Copic markers and I wanted her outfit and hair to match the little envelopes on the paper.


Doodlebug Designs: Love Notes
Mama Elephant: FT- Artist Mat die


I hope you liked my card.

Don't forget to participate all month long with this new release.
Everyone who participates this month will get an exclusive Tot 
next month or you could possibly win all of next month's release as well.
Also, catch special sales or promotions going on at:

Thank you so much for visiting.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya