Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Cheerful Christmas with Brooke Panda

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying the season even if it's cold and wet... and for those that are enjoying nice warm or hot days I'm so not talking to you. LOL   Juuuuuust kidding... just a little bit jelous :P


I intend to do at least one card a day but I think I'm getting a bit in over my head... yesterday I didn't get to be on my computer too long. When I got back home with the kids we ate, did some homework and I was too sleepy to do anything crafty plus I was freeeezin.'


Okay on to my card- I used:


I used the super cute Doodlebug Design 
6x6 paper pad called Sugarplums. 
I colored Brooke Panda with my Prismacolor Pencils
sorry guys I didn't keep note of all of my colors this time 
because I was working on and off with this one.
I did the "no lines coloring" again
which simply just means that you stamp or print it with a very light color.
This way I was able to color in the iris. Besides adding a nose
the lines weren't changed and are not supposed to.
You can click on this link and you can see
Brooke Panda with regular stamping and with Copics instead of pencils:
Here is a close-up. 

I hope you like her. I loved coloring here even thought I had to 
stop so many times in between.

You can check out more cute stamps here:


Thank you for stopping by. 

Katya Bess

1 comment:

  1. Great image! Love the colors so pretty, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya