Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Trudy cheers "Everybody say Warriors!!!"


Sneaking you a peek of Trudy...


Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp AnnieThing's December Release! 
This release is all about sports... well SAT style anyway!
Everybody in the stand let me hear you clap your hands(Clap hands) 
Now that you got the beat let me hear you stomp your feet (Stomp Feet) Now that you got the groove let me see your body move awooga awooga awooga (Move body from side to side with pomp pomps in hands) Now give me one loud cheer 'cause Trudy is the house! 

Trudy is back and she has loads to cheer about!
Look at her adorable pom poms and she even comes with the megaphone + a sentiment.
Color her to match your favorite team and get into the spirit!!!
Trudy be available in the store Friday along with the other 2
stamps we will be showing you this week!

*\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* 

Here is my completed card. You can call it CAS.
I kept thinking of the cheerleader photos from high school...
not mine of course, I had a choice of going to cheer camp for the summer
and spending about $500 on that or earning some money with my love of 
visual arts at the Richmond Art Center. The art center won but I do love 
choreographed dancing too so I did that during the school year just not as cheerleader.

Coming back to Copic markers and I even used some
ZIG Wink of Stella pens my angel friend BreAnn, now in heaven gifted me last Christmas. 
I used GI. Yellow because it has a golden shimmer and GI. Blue 
which were perfect in making my Trudy be 
a Golden State Warriors cheerleader. 
I have to rep The Bay okay!  

Everybody say Warriors! 
"Warrrrriors!!!"  

The stickers of the hoop and basketball are from Michael's 
and sorry I misplaced the packaging.
Stamps will be available in the store Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our December Release
Have a great day!

Katya Bess

1 comment:

  1. Love your cheer! My school mascot was "Warriors" too. Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya