Tuesday, December 1, 2015

On the First Day of Christmas

Hello Everyone!

It's December and Christmas is here! Woot woot! Happy First Day of Christmas! So this post will be short and sweet... if I don't think of random things to ramble on about. LOL

Anyway, I am in dire need of Christmas/Holiday cards and so I'm digging through my stamps... I have a whole bunch but for some reason I get into this weird thing that I have to turn a non-holiday stamp into a holiday stamp. LOL     Anyway, here is my card.

I have turned a super girl into Elsa from Frozen. LOL  
 I know I had neglected my Prismacolor pencils for a very long time.
So here you go. 
Oh and another thing I took notes of my pencils... aren't you proud of me? LOL  

skin: PC927, PC943, PC1084, PC928, PC929
eyes: Uni-Ball Signo Pen Broad, Sakura Gelly roll, PC903, PC904 and PC935
Dress: PC992, PC905, PC938 and Clear Star Sakura Stardust pen
Hair: PC941, PC997, PC 914 and PC938
whooo!!! That was too much typing. LOL    
The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm.
 I couldn't get a good photo of the shimmer in her dress and shoes 
but you can see it a little.
Here is a close up. 

Oh yea here is the original image. 

I hope you like my card. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Katya Bess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya