Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Jaded Blossoms December Guest Designer



Hey Crafty Friends!

I am very excited to be a guest designer. Woohoo!
Thank you Candace and Michelle for giving me a chance. 
Now, I have one question for you all:
Have you been naughty or nice?
I have four children but one in particular is a little bit mischievous... his name is Tiberius.
(Yes, I got that name from Star Trek... Captain James Tiberius Kirk. LOL)   
Anyway, he's the sweetest little boy when he wants to be but most of the time he's a goofball 
and how do I say this... he gets on my nerves especially at the stores or at church. LOL 
He would have almost have all "no's" but the elf was grading on the curve this time. 
His birthday is coming up this weekend but I wanted to give him a chance 
to get his act together before his birthday and before Christmas.

I used 
(click on the links to see the stamp sets)
The present card base will be available soon at



I stamped the elf with my Memento Desert Sand stamp pad
for a "no lines" coloring method and used Prismacolor pencils to color him up.
The Elf Report Card is also colored up with Prismacolored but "aged" with 
Antique Linen Distress Ink. 


Here is a close up of the elf.

Meet Tiberius (Photo by David Meza Zap.Inc)

Look at him sleeping and smiling.



Boom Boom and his yellow glasses... his favorite color.

Thank you for stopping. Don't forget to keep coming by
to check out the other guest designers. 
Have a great day.

Katya Bess







2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Your elf is darling and the colors are perfect!! Congrats on your GD spot! Love your cute story~I have a son that was our little Mr Handful when he was little to. He is now 26, married and has a little one. There is light at the end of the tunnel...they do grow out of it eventually, hehe!
    Have a great day and wish your little man a happy birthday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya