Wednesday, December 23, 2015

A Simple Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone!

I know it can get a little hectic around the holiday season but crafting doesn't always have to be.... I made this CAS (Clean and Simple) card for my daughter's principal to wish her a Merry Christmas and to thank her for her excellent work at the school.

The rubber stamp is from The Greeting Farm's 
Secret Santa Set.
She's too cute but really all of them are. 

I colored her up with Copic markers.
The card layers dies are from My Creative Time. 
The white card base heavy cardstock is from Recollections
a Michael's brand.



Since the card is simple I tried to give it a little shimmer
with Wink of Stella Glitter pens on the bow and on the 
cuts on the from and inside of the card which read
Merry Christmas.

Thanks for looking.


Katya Bess

Entering my card at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya