Saturday, January 26, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: I hold you in my heart

Hello Everyone,

Many people don't talk about it- at least I haven't heard much people talk about their experience. I have heard some say it happened to them at some point but that is it. I know that it can be too difficult to share... Sometimes it's a fast process and sometimes it's a long process both physically and emotionally. Everyone deals with their loss in different ways and some always have a feeling of a void. So, this time I'd like to share a card with Miscarriage and Stillbirth in mind. I chose the Miscarriage Awareness colors. pink and blue. This clear stamp set was sent to me by Kelly with the rest of my January Design Team Package goodies and it was the first stamp I knew what I wanted to create right away. This stamp set is called Visible Image clear stamp set, Bloom and Grow. The Distress Oxides I actually purchased from 7kidscrafts.com before I became a DT member and I was very excited to play with them.





Distress Oxides + Water + Sheer Shimmer Spritz
Broken China
Picked Raspberry

Distress Ink:
Broken China
Picked Raspberry

Baby stamped with:
Ranger Archival Ink, Shadow Gray

I stitched two ribbons together to form the Miscarriage Awareness colors. 

The sentiment and Bible verse are from my crafty stash... 
The stamp is from  JustRite Stamps clear
stamp set called With Sympathy

No Matter what stage
Your baby existed.
Your baby mattered.
(Don't know who the author of this poem is.)

For more inspiration check out 
the 7 Kids Crafts Facebook page:

Thank you for stopping by

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya