Monday, January 7, 2019

LMMS: I'm Shearly Sorry

Hello there Crafty Friends!

Llama tell you I had lots of fun coloring this stamp. heehee These are actually two stamps merged together the one on the back is called Lallana Llama and the one in the front is called Lukeelu Alpaca. Both digital stamps along with the sentiment can be found in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps online store. I was totally inspired by Annabel Haines' work, she puts in a lot of pencil details and I'm always impressed by every card she makes.

&


For the background I used
Distress Oxide: 
Broken China
(for the sky)
Distress Ink:
Mowed lawn 
(for the grass)

Polychromos color pencils used are
Fur/Wool: 
White, Black, Ivory, Burnt Sienna, Walnut Brown, Bistre and Permanent Carmine
Colorful Textile:
Cadmium Yellow, Cadmium Orange, Fuchsia, Crimson, Light Phthalo Green, Indanthrene Blue,
Permanent Carmine, Deep Red, White, Cobalt Turquoise and Ultramarine
Grass Detail:
Olive Green Yellowish and Hookers Green



For more inspiration you can check out
and 

Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya