Sunday, January 27, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Kylee's Unicorn



Hello Everyone! 

I hope you all are having a lovely day. Today's project is for 7 Kids Crafts and I am working with a clear stamp called Picket Fence Studios - Kylee's Unicorn. This is a really cute set to work with. The images are adorable and the sentiments can be used with many other stamps or projects.
I haven't done this in a long time but I colored with pencils on white paper... it's a little scary but doable. heehee When I saw the little girl "Kylee" I immediately thought about the collectible Blythe Dolls which I think are super cute and I wish I could afford a real/custom doll for my"inner-child"self and to put in my craft-room. I have a factory version (still pricey) of the Blythe doll with a long wig but still needs clothes because well I spend my money on stamps, paper and dies. LOL 

Picket Fence Studios - Kylee's Unicorn


I colored this image with Polychromos 

I didn't write down the colors for skin and fur
 but here are the ones for the hair, the crown, horn and dress

Hair:
 Light Phthalo Green, Phthalo, Hookers Green
Light Phthalo Blue, Ultramarine
Permanent Carmine, Madder
Blue Violet,  Violet, Light Magenta
Fuchsia, Light Purple Pink, Middle Purple Pink

Crown/horn:
Cadmium Yellow, Burnt Ochre, Walnut Brown

Dress:
Light Magenta, Violet, White

The dies are from My Creative Time
and the chunky glitter is from Recollections

Here's a close-up



Don't forget that January's Vendor at
7 Kids Crafts are the Santoro Gorjuss Girl stamps
Kelly carries the larger sets as well as the mini sets.

Check out the Facebook group at:
7 KIDS Customers Create!



Thank you for stopping by

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya