Thursday, January 17, 2019

LMMS: Winona

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I have a Valentine/Friendship Day themed card. I've had this rubber stamp called Polka Dot Pals Winona for a while and I can't believe I didn't color it as soon as I purchased it. This stamp is super adorable.



Copic Colors I used:
E000, E00, E11, R20, R30
E35, E55 and E37
Y15, Y26
R21, R22, R27. R39, R46
W1, W3



The Paper is from Recollections
and the Sentiment is a 
Doodlebug Designs: Down on the Farm Chit Chat

There is a sale going on at LMMS
most of the clear and rubber stamps at
are up to 60% off.
The are various companies available:
Little Miss Muffet Stamps
C.C. Designs
Make It Crafty
Whimsy Stamps
and a few more

Thank you for stopping by

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya