Saturday, January 19, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Princess Ilyse

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are having a beautiful day (despite the weather.) Today I'm featuring a digital stamp by Sweet November called Princess Ilyse. Currently this stamp is only available in digital and only at http://www.7kidscrafts.com/

I colored her up with Copic Markers and 1 Spectrum Noir:
E0000, E00, E11, R20, R30, E33
YG63,  Y08, W3
YR23, YR27, E09, E18
Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
RV63, RV55, RV69
YG17, YG63,  YG67, YG97
B02, B4 (+ Spectrum Noir IB2 for first layer)
R05, YR27

Here's a close-up

I added dots with the Uni-ball Signo Angelic White pen
and the Spectrum noir Sparkle pen to create a sparkling water

Here is one of my red combinations
I was going for that Sansa Stark red hair
because this princess sort of reminds me of her,
well before she married Joffrey "Baratheon" heehee

Instead of using a masking paper
only because this is really not a wet technique
I just used a piece of a printer paper to trace
along her hair and then stamped the Make It Crafty
"Rose Garden" rubber stamp from
Make It Crafty - Rose Garden
I stamped it twice and as you can see I
missed a spot but it's not the main focus
(I let it go and just colored more green in that spot)



Here are most of the markers I used
and right before I discovered that my paper was wonky so I had to 
crop the image down a bit. 


The background is a rubber stamp from 
Make It Crafty called 

I printed the Princess Ilyse digital stamp first.
I made sure to not have her exactly in the center
so I could have space for the sentiment.
I also wanted to place Princess Ilyse so she 
could direct her gaze towards sentiment.

I really loved this sentiment:
"Take time to do what makes your soul happy... 
You deserve it!"
Those are actually two stamps from 

for the water I used a Uni-ball Signo White Angelic pen
and then I used a Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen 

Don't forget that January's Vendor at
7 Kids Crafts are the Santoro Gorjuss Girl stamps
Kelly carries the larger sets as well as the mini sets.

Check out the Facebook group at:
7 KIDS Customers Create!

Thank you for stopping by

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya