Sunday, March 31, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Go For It!

Happy Sunday Everyone!

This month Kelly is also having a 20% off sale for most The Greeting Farm stamps and lots of Mixed Media, check out the vendor of the month sale here: http://www.7kidscrafts.com/vendor-of-the-month-sale/ make sure to use code: TGF

I had lots of fun merging the different images to create this scene at the gym. All of us who love or maybe not so much love but need to go to the gym could benefit from having a gym buddy to give us that extra push or inspiration.  I'm usually looking like the little gal in the back of the gym unless it's Zumba then I would probably be more like the girl in the front. heehee I like to use a planner and every now and then I use these cute little planner stamps to decorate but I don't spend time coloring them. I do however, love to use these small and cute The Greeting Farm : Tiny Plans to add characters to the background. If you purchased The Greeting Farm: Go For It Anya! stamp set from 7 Kids Crafts then you would have received the Sweet November digital: background builder- workout room  for free until Kelly ran out of the clear stamp set. The background is now available for so sale, just click the link here


For this card I used: 



I colored everything with Copic markers. First I printed the 
Sweet November- Workout Roomcolored it then stamped the TGF stamps separately. After fussy cutting the TGF stamps I carefully glued them on the workout background. 


Don't forget for fun games, live tutorial, sales
 and exclusive Sweet November 
stamp releases join the 

7 KIDS Customers Create! Facebook Page.
I hope you liked my workout card. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya