Monday, March 11, 2019

Vintage Nurse

Hello Crafty Friends!

Hope all is well. My son Tiberius had gotten sick mid week so I was inspired to work on a little "Get Well Card" then next thing you know I get sick too. :(
 One day I'll color this image in bright colors but this time I felt like giving her a vintage look. The stamp is called Nurse https://www.aliciabel.com/product-page/nurse. The sentiment is from C.C. Designs called For the Nurses.   I used Copic markers and Distress Inks to color this image up.


image: Alicia Bels: Nurse
sentiment: C.C. Designs:  For the Nurses

Copic markers used:
E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49

Distress Inks:
Old Paper, Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain

Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya