Sunday, March 24, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Hope Your Day Takes Off

Happy Sunday Everyone,

Today I wanted to make a card with an old time feel to it- so I colored it a sort of sepia tone. This month Kelly is also having a 20% off sale for most The Greeting Farm stamps and lots of Mixed Media, check out the vendor of the month sale here: http://www.7kidscrafts.com/vendor-of-the-month-sale/ make sure to use code: TGF 

For this card I used The Greeting Farm clear stamp set: Up I colored it with Copic markers and Distress Inks. I did lots of masking for this look and lots of shading on the hot air balloons to make them stand out from the background. 



Here's some of the masking paper on top of the the Distress Inked clouds
the background clouds were made with Stamp Anniething clouds from a Wizard of Oz set 
I have but everything else is from The Greeting Farm clear stamp set: Up

Distress Inks:
Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain

Copic markers:
E40, E41, E43, E44, E47, E49

The stitched die to cut frame the colored layer is from:
My Creative Time. 

Don't forget for fun games, live tutorial, sales
 and exclusive Sweet November 
stamp releases join the 
7 KIDS Customers Create! Facebook Page.


Thank you so much for stopping by,

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya