Sunday, July 7, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Flying by to say Hello

Hello Crafty Friends!


I hope you're all having a marvelous day. I've completed a card with the Day: 14 image I colored for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I finished this card on the very same day I completed the card and I've been trying to be patient to show you all. I purchased this set from  Hello Bluebird and it's called Maverick and now Kelly at 7 Kids Crafts carries these Hello Bluebird stamp and dies. I just love the storybook type of images they have and are really fun to work with especially because somehow they remind me of Calico Critters.



 There are several dies in the Hello Bluebird website that go with this set
but I didn't get any of the dies. I did some serious or at least I thought it was some
serious masking until I saw Amy Young's 4th of July card and Oh my word! I was my face was
stuck with a wide eye and open mouth in admiration. Amy
has some super talent and dedication. Oh yea, back to my back, heehee After I masked everything
(including that cloud in the middle... I was just too lazy to stamp and hand cut another mask) I used
Distress Oxide: Tumbled Glass. 
I found that I much prefer this color over Broken China for a soft blue "day" sky. 

Photo for Day:14 for the 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Distress Oxide:
Tumbled Glass

Copic makers:
E40, E70, E71, R30
W00, W1, W3
Y18, Y26
B24, B21, E11. E0000, YR12
B000, B0000
E21, E23, E25
R05, R24, R46, R59


I hope to see you around the 
7 Kids Customers Create! Facebook page
with your creations and inspirations. 

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Katya Bess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya