Sunday, July 28, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Steampunk Debutante

Hello Everyone!

I purchased another Graphic 45 - Steampunk Debutante (Deluxe Collector's Edition) and felt like yes, I can cut the one I already have. haha I love things Steampunk or Victorian Era but always feel intimidated to cut my paper or really I don't feel that I know how to ensemble a great project with such fancy papers.

When I think about the Victorian era I also think about Steampunk. Fancy people of society roaming the sidewalks, many political gatherings, dinners or parties and lots of inventions. Even the houses and gardens that I imagine are beautiful to sit and admire. If I had lots of money for my wedding, I would have chosen a Victorian theme especially after watching a Novela called Alondra.  I was fascinated with their wardrobe in that Novela.

I had so much fun creating this card and with pretty much everything from the Graphic 45 - Steampunk Debutante (Deluxe Collector's Edition) except for the flowers some are from 7 Kids Craft Store and some are from Not2SshabbyShop. The Sprocket Gears are by Tin Holtz idea-ology that I got from Michael's many moons ago and same from the clocks which are a Michael's brand.

Lots of fussy cutting went down to make this project. Some days I look at it and it looks like a fancy feminine card and other days I look at it like: Oh man did I pile it on too much? But nah, you can't have too many roses or butterflies right?




Here is how the original lady with the corset looks and I added some
color with Copic markers. I forgot to write them down but I did
take note of the Copic Refills I used to tint the flowers to try
to match to the fun Steampunk Papers.

Copic Refills:
R11, YR21, YR12
BG10, BG34
Y21, YR21

Don't forget to join us at:
for exclusive stamps, freebies, games, live tutorials
and lots more fun! 


Thank you so much for stopping by,


Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya