Wednesday, July 3, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Shake, Shake, Senora!

Hello Crafty Friends!

I completed the card I was working on with Pearl Tidepool on Day 12 of the 30 Day Coloring challenge. This digital stamp is not in the Sweet November Vault so she's no longer available. Vault images are only available for usually one week. Keep an eye out for the next Vault release which is usually around the 22nd of each month. There are usually announcements on the 7 Kids Customer's Create Facebook  so if you like what you see or would like to see more, make sure that you join the group.

While I was making this card I kept thinking and playing Caribbean music either in my head or on my computer while I colored. Some Bob Marley, some Third World, some Harry Belafonte... some Reggae and some Calypso. I decided to give her some dreadlocks by adding some texture. With the salinity of the Caribbean sea and the hot sun her hair now has that sun-kissed color. The music notes are from a Hello Bluebird set. The rocks with coral and barnacles are from a retired Kraftin Kimmie / Moonlight Whispers stamp set. 

Pearl Tidepool
Copic markers used:
B02
BV34, E13, E23, E25, R22 
(Polychromos: Rose Carmine, Caput Mortuum, Cinnamon)
R29, R46
E97, E99, E37
E84, E87, E74, E79, YR24
Y06, Y08, YG05, YG07, YR14, YR16, R05, R17



Thank you very much for stoping by.

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya