Sunday, July 21, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Hello from the Beach

Hello Everyone!


It's Vault Week over at 7 Kids Crafts with 3 images by Sweet November digital stamps. Hit the newest button and you'll get right to them and don't forget these vault images are out for just one week.

Sweet November - Lily Tadpole
Sweet November - Tadpole
Sweet November - Phoebe Tadpole

Here is some excerpt for Lily Tadpole: "It's summer in Sweet November Land and while the mermaids are migrating off the coast we are going to hit the beach and meet some very special pixies who are always up for fun and exciting times when the weather starts to warm up. So grab a towel and slip on your flip flops 'cause we're heading down to the sandy shore where the Tadpole swim team are chillin'.

Sure, little Lily loves to jump into the waves and splash around with all her pals but she may just love lounging on her beach towel even more. There's nothing more relaxing than sunning on that white sand with a good book and a friend or two to chat and gossip with. If you have the time to settle down next to her I promise that you will get an ear full of all the latest going-ons in Sweet November Land. Just be sure to borrow some of Lily's sunscreen so you don't get burned while hanging out. ;)"

Today I'm sharing the card I created with Sweet Pole - Lily Tadpole and a Make It Crafty Background rubber stamp is called The Beach. The "HELLO" writing on the sand drew/wrote in myself. I created a frame with two rectangle dies from My Creative Time. The paper is from Doodlebug called Sweet Summer still available at 7 Kids Crafts.


When I was done with the skin I put the image aside and put the markers away so I only
have the skin colors and the hair colors.

Copic Markers:
E0000, BV00, E00, E21, R11
W00
Polychromos:
Caput Mortuum

W5, W7, W9
Don't forget to add your Sweet November projects with last month's and this month's Sweet November digital stamps releases over at 7 Kids Customers Create! Facebook group


Thank you so much for stopping by

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya