Sunday, June 23, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Current Ebbtide


Hello Crafty Friends,

The Sweet November stamps Vault has opened until July 1st, 2019 with several stamp for you to enjoy. Today I'm featuring a mermaid from the vault  of Sweet November: Current Ebbtide and Anela and a sentiment Neat & Tangled - clear stamp - Magnolia, which is currently on clearance.

I love hearing and reading little stories on the images I color. Here's a short story I found in the store for this mermaid and friend:

"Sweet November: Current Ebbtide and Anela, can be found swimming between the Sea of Japan and the Yellow Sea for most of the year. She has a very zen and mystical demeanor and she exudes a sense of peace and calm that flows out to all of the sea creatures that are lucky enough to share the waters with her. One of those friends is Anela, the angelfish, and together these two enjoy tending their undersea zen garden of anemones."



Neat & Tangled - clear stamp, Magnolia

Isn't she so beautiful! I love how angelic she looks in her pose.



I colored everything with Copic markers
then added a little bit of Distress Oxide - Broken China
around the edges. To finish off the mermaid and angel fish
I added Nuvo Dream Drops - Fairy Wings
to add dimension and a little shimmer.  


Thank you very much

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya