Saturday, June 1, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Sparkle Moondrifter

Hello again Crafty Friends!

Welcome back to my blog to showcase another fabulous stamp from the newest Sweet November release over at 7 Kids Crafts. Here is my second card using Sparkle Moondrifter + Ocean Background Builder #1 + Ocean Background Builder #2 I used Copics to color her up as well as the background. To soften up edges and emphasize on the light in the water I used PFS - Life Changing Brushes and Distress Oxide - Broken China. The sentiment is from a retired Kraftin' Kimmie stamp set and I used Versafine Clair - Shady Lane that I had purchased from 7 Kids Crafts.


Here's a slightly moving the photo so you can see some of the shine and
so you can see the Nuvo drops. 
I had lots of markers on my desk and had to put a lot of them away so I 
could keep working which is why I didn't get to write them down.
I used many of the colors from my previous post plus a few more
if you'd like to reference it here.
 I did use a very light touch of Polychromos Rose Carmine on the
cheeks for blush. 

To add shine to the tail I added 
Sakura Gelly Roll- Clear Star and Sakura Gelly Roll Sky Star
For the Bubbles I added Nuvo Jewel Drops - Sea Breeze
and for the pearls I added Nuvo Dream Drops- Fairy Wings
The Nuvo drops are available at 7 Kids Crafts.

Sparkle Moondrifter, Skater and Ray



I hope you liked my first card for this release. 
Don't forget to check out all of the games and a couple 
of free digis in the group today and tomorrow.
7 Kids Crafts Facebook Group

Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya