Sunday, June 9, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: Nom Nom Nom

Hello Crafty Friends!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day. Today I tried something new, I made a card with Washi Tape. The Washi Tape I used today is called Doodlebug Designs- Washi Tape: Perfect Combo and the stamp set is called Nom Nom Nom from The Greeting Farm.  This month Kelly has items from Dreamerland Crafts and Washi Tape  included in the Vendor of the Month Sale over at 7 Kids Crafts just make sure to enter code: DREAM for 20% off discount.


The Greeting Farm -  Nom Nom Nom

These cute little stamps from this set are quick and easy to color 
and even though they are small they are still fairly easy to fussy cut. 

Since it's also June, in the USA we celebrate Father's Day
and I thought it would be cute to make a card for a dad, or any special guy in our lives.

To color the image I used Copic markers.
E000, E00, E11
W5, W7, W9
E25, E27
Y17
YG25
E21, E33
R17, R24
B23, B97
R46, R59
W1, W3


Thank you for stopping by,

Katya Bess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya