Wednesday, June 19, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: You Make Life Bloom!

Hello Everyone!


I used a Dreamerland Crafts stamp. Just an FYI all of the stamps from Dreamerland Crafts are part of o the Vendor of the Month sale at 7 Kids Crafts using code DREAM for a 20% off discount.

Nourishing Life


To make sure not to cut around the bunny's tail, ears and the boy's hat I first fussy
cut around those sections so I can use the outer bounds method with 
the circle spellbinders die. I also don't have a circle that is 1/4 bigger
so I just traced the outer part of the circle die and fussy cut it.
I used Memento: Desert Sand ink (Copic safe) to stamp the image. I know I want to 
cut it with a circle die so I just traced my circle die before I started coloring.
I used the Homegrown 6x6 pad from Echo Park.
I used a little distress ink for the sky
and Distress Oxide for banner Shabby Shutters and Vintage Photo
and Kraftin' Kimmie rubber stamp for the sentiment.


Copic markers used: 
E0000, E00, E11, R11 
E23, YR12, E21
E31, E33, E42
R17, E07, E81, Y02, 
G28
YG25
E50, E51
G07, YG17, E55, E57
Thank you for stopping by.


Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya