Monday, June 24, 2019

7 Kids Crafts: You Blow My Mind

Hello Crafty Friends,


I hope you are having fun with all of the mermaids as much as I am coloring them up and mixing them up with their marine friends. The stamp I colored up today is Treasure Tempestwind and Eddy (instead of using Eddy I used Hootie from the Sweet November - Squishy and Hootie set
For the sentiment I was inspired by Hootie and being a blowfish I had this song stuck in my head ever since I first saw him. The song is called: "Outstanding" by The Gap Band. 
I just couldn't shake the idea every time I saw Hootie so I created a digi sentiment saying, "You blow my mind!" because she's so amazing to him... hehee even though in reality the blowing up for a puffer fish is actually a defense mechanism.

Keep in mind that if you want the 3 newest mermaid sets, they are only available until July 1st 2019





Copic 
colors used:

E00, E11, E13, E25, R21, R20
E18, E15, E11
R22, R29, R89
B01, BG45
YG95, BG96
R05, R27, R22, R29, R89
Y08, Y15,  Y32, YR23, YR24

Then embellished with 
Crystal Drops - Metallic - Mustard Gold
for the gold belt chain, earring and hair brooch
Jewel Drops - Sea Breeze
for the bubbles
Crystal Drops - Gloss - Simply White
for more texture on Hootie 
Then I used 
Spectrum Noir Sparkle brush pen
for the scales, bra and some on the sand

Thank you so much for stopping by.


Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya